HydraFacial MD® is a transformational skin experience that takes the traditional facial and peels to a whole new level. We have not been this excited about treatment in a long time and we know you are going to LOVE it.
HydraFacial MD® is a non-invasive, multistep treatment that combines the benefits of next-level hydradermabrasion, a mild chemical peel, automated painless extractions (no pinching and you can actually see what has been removed from your skin – kinda gross but also really satisfying too!) and a special delivery of Antioxidants, Hyaluronic Acid and Peptides. It does all of this in one 30-40 minute treatment and it delivers immediate results without downtime or irritation.
Who is the HydraFacial for?
Great for all skin types, the HydraFacial MD® Treatment is not only highly effective at improving overall skin health, but also excellent for remedying:
- Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Elasticity & Firmness
- Skin Texture
- Hyperpigmentation/Photo Damage
- Dullness and Dehydration
- Oily/Congested Skin
- Enlarged Pores
What is the HydraFacial process?
- Cleanse and Exfoliate: dead skin cells are removed, new healthy skin revealed
- Gentle Acid Peel: Loosens impurities from pores without irritation
- Extract: Vortex suction extracts and cleans out pores in a painless procedure
- Hydrate: Antioxidants and Hyaluronic Acid are Vortex-Fused to protect and nourish skin
- Optional to add on the Dermabuilder, Britenol, REGEN, or HydraGlucan Booster for enhanced results. See details on each booster below.
Exclusive SKN HydraFacials:
- The Advanced SKN HydraFacial merges the HydraFacial MD with our customized Medi-Facial transforming the basic 30 minute HydraFacial into a more comprehensive 50 minute skin rejuvenating treatment.
- The Collagen HydraFacial is the coming together of two of our most popular treatments the HydraFacial MD and the Vitamin A Infusion Peel. Together these treatments make an intensely hydrating, collagen stimulating, cell nourishing and results driven treatment.
The Total SKN Regeneration HydraFacial is a highly advanced facial treatment that will deeply restore, replenish, and renew your skin health on both the dermal and epidermal layer.This treatment includes the 4 steps of the Hydrafacial MD Treatment plus the addition of REGEN Vortex Booster (see full details on this booster below), and Red OR Blue LED Light Therapy.
BENEFITS OF RED LED LIGHT THERAPY: Red LED Light Therapy works by using bright light-emitting diodes (originally developed by NASA) that send low-level light energy into the deeper layers of the skin where you collagen, elastin, and other crucial skin health components reside. Red light LED stimulates cellular activity, including the fibroblasts that produce collagen, and provides protection against damage, and helps heal a variety of skin problems. Red LED Light Therapy leads to the production of what is called ATP – which is the energy the cells need to function optimally keeping your skin healthy, and youthful. Essentially your skin needs ATP to slow down ageing. You can also find ATP in our Empowered Collagen Revival Serum along with many other high-quality powerhouse ingredients.
BENEFITS of BLUE LED LIGHT THERAPY: blue LED light therapy reduces breakouts, inflammation and promotes oxygen in the skin for healing. It targets these oil glands (sebaceous glands) making them less active. Blue LED light kills Propionibacterium acnes (P.acnes), the bacteria that live below the surface of the skin and is responsible for acne. Great for deep cystic acne that does not respond to topical products. Our Forever Clear BBL Treatment is also a great more advanced option for deep cystic acne.
The Add On Boosters:
Derma Builder Booster: (Advanced Anti-Aging For Wrinkle Reducing)
The DermaBuilder is a Vortex-Booster™ in the HydraFacial MD® that helps to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, skin firmness, skin tone and skin texture. This booster is applied only on fine lines and wrinkles.
The DermaBuilder is a complex of peptides that helps to repair and improve the skin health by stimulating fibroblast (cells that make collagen) and broad-spectrum collagen/elastin proteins. DermaBuilder peptide complex targets the new skin that is exposed during the HydroPeel® exfoliation process. There are two types of natural peptide groups in the ingredients. One peptide group mimics Botox® by blocking the neurotransmitter Acetylcholine from activating the nerve junction, therefore reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines caused by muscle contractions in facial expression, especially on the forehead and around the eyes. The other peptide group stimulates the fibroblasts to produce more collagen and elastin where fine lines and wrinkles form at the Epidermal-Dermal Junction. The results are enhanced skin elasticity, texture and firmness.
Britenol Booster: (Melasma, Pigmentation)
Britenol® is a Vortex-Booster™ in the HydraFacial MD® that gently nourishes skin to help minimize the appearance of dark spots, sun spots, and hyperpigmentation. Britenol® Intensive Spot Corrector will leave skin radiant with a more even complexion. This booster is applied only to dark spots and areas of pigmentation.
This light-weight solution will brighten and balance skin tone. Skin will be visibly rejuvenated by this non-irritating formula that will leave skin glowing and refreshed.
Containing Alpha-Arbutin which is derived from bearberry extract, this powerful ingredient will help reduce the appearance of dark spots, leaving skin with a more even tone. Plus it contains a potent vitamin C which is a powerful antioxidant and a natural exfoliator that brightens and clarifies the skin.
NEW! NassifMD® HydraglucanTM Intense Hydration Booster
This proprietary cocktail of ingredients, including hyaluronic acid, glucan and betaine will hydrate, repair, rejuvenate and protect your skin, while restoring plumpness, radiance and addressing the signs of aging.
- Delivers hydrating ingredients to the skin, including Hyaluronic Acid and Betaine
- Rejuvenates skin with clinically studied anti-aging ingredients including yeast and algae extracts
- Provides natural humectants that work to increase hydration in the skin, and provide anti-aging benefits.
ReGen GF Growth Factor Serum Booster
Restore and regenerate youthful skin with ReGen GF, an advanced skin-perfecting protein solution featuring M-007 delivery technology. This unique booster contains a proprietary blend of next generation growth factor-mimicking peptides that are said to boost production of collagen and elastin, treat inflammation, accelerate skin repair and provide hydration.
M-007 is a target-specific molecular delivery system that can enhance the bioavailability of most ingredients and “break through” the skin barrier, enhancing absorption beyond the surface level, effectively delivering key ingredients, and leading to faster, more visible results. It amplifies the biocommunication between the proteins and the skin’s receptors, making it more easily absorbed.
- Heptapeptide-32, which maintains the appearance of healthy, youthful skin through collagen and elastin production;
- Copper peptide Cu-GHK, which regenerates healthy-looking skin by accelerating wound healing and skin repair;
- Palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7, which treats inflammation while boosting the growth of collagen-producing tissues;
- Palmitoyl tripeptide-5, which helps skin cells flush toxins while enhancing the appearance of firmness;
- Azelaoyl bis-dipeptide 10 addresses signs of aging by managing the formation of free radicals;
- K3 Vitamin C to promote collagen synthesis; and hyaluronic acid
Are You Looking for Hydrafacial Treatment in Vancouver?
Are you looking to improve your overall skin health? Do you need help with acne, fine lines, wrinkles, dry, depleted skin and/or enlarged pores, or other skin conditions? Try Hydrafacial MD® – a non-invasive treatment that combines the benefits of hydradermabrasion, a chemical peel, automated extractions, and a delivery of Antioxidants, Hyaluronic Acid, and Peptides. Call (604) 568-6333, email info@SKNclinic.ca, visit our clinic in person or fill out this form to book a complimentary consultation.